S-I-S-T-E-R-S

There might be many assumptions while you read the title of the post.
But, dear readers let me tell you that this post is neither for a biological sister of mine nor a best friend that I consider to be my sister.
It's nothing like that.

It's about a person who is neither of my age nor were we classmates in any sense. 
She is younger to me and I believe that's the best part of our bond. 
I'm not trying to express her importance or something through this post as her importance can never ever be defined by words. 
But I just wanted to write something for her. 
Also, I know people might never understand the bond that we share, but for me it's the best. 

Ok, so without any delay let's start with it.

Trust me, I didn't use to regret anything in life except one thing and that was-
Not having a sister

But since the day I have found her I don't have anything to regret about.

She is someone who laughs at my stories
-for she knows where the decoration has been added.
(She knows what stories I'm talking about 😂) 

She is someone who pulls my cheeks
-for she loves the chubby me
(Jealous people you know😏) 

She is someone who joins in, in my dramas
-for she knows I love it
(Cheers to our dramas🥂) 

She is someone who tells me to take care of myself
-for she knows I'm no longer at home.

She is someone who unhesitatingly asks me to bring something for her whenever I go to the market
-for she considers me her family
(Though she says this jokingly, and I could never actually buy anything for  her for some or the other reasons, but I love it when she asks me to do so) 

She is someone who looks up to me whenever she wants to know something regarding studies or otherwise
-for she thinks that I'm the one who can guide her in all this
(I just want to say that I ain't good at it but hopefully I have always solved your problems and gave you worthy advices. Also, I love the fact that she comes up to me for these things) 

She is someone who hasn't yet deleted the number of my mother
-for she wants to blackmail me for the times I don't take care of myself
(Just don't do this in real, Please😑) 

Finally, 
She is someone who I believe, my life is incomplete without.

Actually, Basically, Technically, Electrically, Mathematically, Normally, Physically, Mentally and Emotionally 
She is my life.❤



Comments

  1. This is so beautiful♥️♥️
    I can't express in words how much it moved me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment